- 8 slices rye bread, divided
- 1 bottle Silver Spring Mustard of choice
- 1 bottle Silver Spring Horseradish
- 1 lb. thinly sliced corned beef
- 8 oz. thinly sliced Fontina cheese
- 1/2 sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 4 T. (1/2 stick) butter, divided
Place 8 bread slices on work surface. Spread mustard on 4 slices and horseradish on the other 4 slices.
Divide corned beef among bread slices. Top with cheese and onion. Put bread slices together, pressing slightly to adhere.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in each of 2 large nonstick skillets over medium heat.
Place 2 sandwiches in each skillet and cook until golden brown on bottom, pressing occasionally with spatula, about 3 minutes.
Turn sandwiches over and cook until golden on bottom and cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
Transfer sandwiches to plates, cut in half, and serve.
Optional: Serve with horseradish coleslaw and dill pickle.
©2021 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.