- 1 rotisserie chicken - meat removed and shredded or cut into bite size pieces
- 1 jalapeno - seeds removed diced
- 1/2 cup red grapes - quartered
- 4 celery sticks - approx 1 cup diced
- 1/2 cup sweet onion diced
- 2 tablespoon Silver Spring Foods Jalapeno Mustard
- 1/2 cup mayo - I used light
Add chicken, vegetables and grapes to a large bowl.
Add Silver Spring Foods Jalapeno Mustard and mayo.
Stir to combine.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve on a bed of baby greens, a bun, with crackers or just dig in with a fork!
*rotisserie chicken used for the ease of it, you can bake, grill or crock pot a pound or so of chicken if you prefer.
©2021 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy havingfunsaving.com | Recipe and photo created by Tracy Shaw of Having Fun Cooking & Saving