- 2 Roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Silver Spring Chipotle Ranch
- 2 (1/2 inch-thick) slices red onion
- 1 medium ear fresh corn, silk and husk removed
- 1 medium jalapeno, halved lengthwise, seeded and stemmed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Brush tomatoes, onion, corn and jalapeno with 1 1/2 tbsp. oil. Place vegetables on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 minutes or until grill marks appear, removing tomatoes, onion and jalapeno after 6 minutes and turning once. Transfer vegetables to cutting board.
Place tortillas on hot grill rack; cook 1 minute, turning once.
In small bowl. whisk lime juice, salt, pepper and remaining 1/2 tbsp oil. Add quinoa; toss.
Cut corn kernels from cob; chop tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno. Fill tortillas with quinoa mixture, beans, vegetables, avocado and cilantro. Add Silver Spring Chipotle Ranch on top of each taco.
©2021 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Serves: 4 (2-taco) servings
Recipe courtesy https://www.weismarkets.com/healthybites | Weis Healthy Bites