Salads & Dressings
- Cranberry Horseradish Dressing (Yield: 1 quart)
- 2-cups Whole Raw Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½-cup Cranberry Juice
- 1-cup Sugar
- 1-8.5 oz bottle Silver Springs Cranberry Horseradish
- 1-cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-tsp Dry Mustard
- 1-tsp All Spice
- 1-tsp Cinnamon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1-cup Vegetable Oil
- Salad Ingredients
- Lettuce of your choice
- Feta Cheese
- Granny Smith Apples
- Candied Pecans
- *You could switch out any of the salad ingredients and use what tastes the best to you, as well.
Combine cranberries, sugar and cranberry juice in a heavy gauge saucepan over medium heat. Cook cranberries stirring often until all skins have burst and a syrupy sauce remains. Transfer cranberries to a shallow pan and refrigerate until cool. In a blender or food processor, combine chilled cranberry sauce and all remaining ingredients except vegetable oil. Puree mixture until smooth. Add oil and blend until emulsified. Adjust seasonings to personal preference.
©2021 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Recipe Courtesy of Chef Casey Anderson, ECGCC